Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help Jerry Get Life Altering Procedure

Dear friends and family,

I just got back from my weekend in Otavalo with my friend, Katie, and we had a wonderful time. However, I will have time for a post devoted completely to that trip later. I want to focus on something more important for this blog post. Many of you probably already know the story of Jerry MacCallister's terrible motorbike accident a few years ago. It left him paralyzed and dashed his life-long dream of becoming an astronaut. You can read the full story at http://www.followingjerry.blogspot.com/. Jerry is hoping to undergo stem cell therapy in Thailand in July, but the costs of the procedure are incredibly high. Therefore, his family, friends, and other supporters are working to raise money for his therapy in the hopes that it will help him walk again. There is currently a gofundme campaign online at http://www.gofundme.com/2t32nw and I would urge all of my readers to consider donating. I know Jerry and his family and they are amazing people. I am donating to help send Jerry to Thailand. Please search your budgets to find a way that you can too.

Love,

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment