Monday, July 16, 2012

Fieldtrip to Cayambe

I have so many new things to tell! First and foremost, I made Mexican pulled chicken this evening and it was delicious and everyone liked it! I am so thrilled and surprised!



In lesser news, we went on a little day trip outside of the city on Sunday and it was super fun. Andres' brother, Roberto, and his wife, Sylvana, and their daughter, Camila (Cami) age 3, took Andres and I to Cayambe. We ate really delicious food at this fancy cafe and Cami got to jump around in a giant balloon thing on a pond (see video below). For now, I am quite tired and I have to go pick up something to register my visa early in the morning, but take care! I miss you all!


1 comment:

  1. 1) WEEEEE I'm so excited the pulled chicken worked out well!
    2) When you get back here, we are finding adult sized bubbles and doing that--it looks so fun.
    3) You are cute and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete