Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I've arrived!! The plane flight was long and grueling. My observations are as follows: TACA is nice because they still show free movies and give out pillows and blankets and food. El Salvador is pretty and green at least what I could see while landing. The Lima airport big and impersonal. Andres is awesome and I can't say how happy I was to see him after such a long day of travel. Now I am recuperating from travel and caffeine withdrawal (drinking coffee isn't something most Ecuadorians do everyday so I've decided to quit to make it easier, but in the shortrun, did anyone else know caffeine withdrawal can make you nauseous? the internet knew.) I am settling in well and all of my stuff fit into the drawers! Which, I admit, I was a bit anxious about. Hurray and tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment